Tuesday, November 1, 2011

On My Journey I've learned...



On My Journey I've learned...

  • To celebrate the small wins as much as I do the big.
  • To remain teachable.
  • To offer myself the same forgiveness I offer others.
  • To own my talents and share my gifts.
  • To acknowledge my self worth, daily.
  • To remain humble.
  • To live in gratitude at all times.
  • To live from the end.
  • To count my blessings.
  • To say I love you freely.
  • To except love without hesitation.
  • To practice daily affirmations.
  • To believe in something larger than myself.
  • I've learned BELIEVING IS SEEING, and NOT the other way around.

These are just a few that came to mind...each day I add to my list. Today I honor those living with or without illnesses...we all are trying to find our voices on this journey. I dream of a day when
the cure has been brought to light. Until that day comes, I continue to flood by body with this nutrition and know that I am giving my body the fighting chance it deserves. Just 13 months ago I began my holistic wellness journey...I only wish I would have started sooner. I know I have realigned with my true spirit. I am worthy! I am whole & complete...and I am loved.

For those living with Chronic illness...there is hope. I have proudly made it my mission to share this hope, even with those who may not be ready to hear it yet. Because, I know it will help you. I know it can save your life too. Someone cared enough to stick with me until I tried it...and I am forever grateful. When we find something that works, it is our duty to share.

TO YOUR JOURNEY,
Mare

No comments:

Post a Comment