Friday, November 5, 2010

Memo to Beasts

Attention Sarcoidosis, Fibromyalgia, Arthritis, and the rest of you tag alongs,

I see you all as the Beasts I must battle during my life on Medical Mountain.  How I decide to take this journey however, is completely up to me.  You do not have control of my life anymore.  I call the shots now.  I hear you loud and clear, trust me.  If need be I'll fake it, till I make it.  When you're not looking, I may flip you the bird from time to time.  But, here is where I try to see the hidden blessings.  Because of you, I have learned to put myself first, set boundaries, pick my battles, meditate, pray, and to be grateful.  As of today, you all will be taking a mandatory leave of absence.  I will find my happy place...and I pray that you find yours.  My body has hosted your toxic destruction for far too long, you have worn out your welcome here.  I've called in reinforcements, and I am armed with proper nutrition, clarity, cleansing, and all the tools for optimal health.  You are soooo outta here!!  

 Don't let the door hit you in the ass! 
 Mare

No comments:

Post a Comment