Thursday, November 11, 2010

My Journey in 30 days


In the first 30 days of my 90 day program I....
  • Released 26 lbs, 21.75 inches, and went down 2 pant/shirt sizes!!
  • Gained self respect and motivation to live a healthy life style.
  • Stuck to a 1,000 - 1,200 cal day, no butter, very high protein (not chicken, it can cause inflammation) organic eggs, fruit, and veggies, no coffee, tea, soda, or alcohol.
  • I cleansed twice a week , and enjoyed it!
  • Drank 5,270 ounces of water (more then a gallon a day)
  • Began a work out program, 4 days a week, plus walking on weekends with my family.
  • Became aware! Aware of the excuses and how I justified my unhealthy life style.
  • Became an inspiration to my daughters through my actions.
I am proud of who I am, and what I've accomplished. I owned my childhood baggage, and all the reasons I kept the weight on, for far too long. Food was not my enemy, I was. I am also winning my battle over my medical beasts! I'm thrilled I only see my Pharmacist once a month now, I'm down to only for 1 prescription!! Pain and inflammation levels are getting lower every day. My heart is full of gratitude and love. Gods given me the tools, I'm doing the work. I believe!!

Blessings,
Mare



No comments:

Post a Comment