Friday, October 8, 2010

Our Prison


“ A healthy body is the quest room for the soul, a sick body is the prison” ~ Francis Bacon

I've been planning my prison break for years, but never had the proper tools.  Once I changed the way I looked at things, the correct tools and blue print I needed, where placed in my path.  I was able to break free.

Refocused, I began working on my guest room. Demolition started last week. I began repairing the foundation yesterday. Today my guest room make-over begins. I will never go back to prison life, starting this morning, I took back my health.

For so many people living with chronic illness, it's like living in prison. Your illness takes over the body, and the soul loses hope. But I'm not ready to back down. I refuse to except this is all there is.

I've put my new wellness plan into action. If not now, then when? I will win this battle, one step at a time.   Each morning, before we place our feet on the floor, we're given the gift of a clean slate. A chance to change the way we look at things.

I am grateful for my sponsor Mindy and the amazing product she has brought into my life. Both are gifts I will treasure forever. Thank you for showing me how to keep my guest room clean.

Many blessings to all,
Mare

No comments:

Post a Comment